Fromage uses health index to analyze the incidence risk of cancer and mortality, and disease related with lifestyle diseases. The relation between health index and lifestyle diseases has been proven through joint research by Mediage and NHIS. Also, the relation between metabolic syndrome and incidence risk of cancer has been revealed through various research home and abroad.
Based on these research results, Fromage shows a relative risk, in comparison to healthy people who don't belong to any criteria for metabolic syndrome diagnosis, among the same gender and age groups. It gives motivation to lower the risk to the same level as healthy people's, while presenting customized practical health management guide to help users reach their goals.
Available analysis results and guide
- Biological age: Metabolic age, abdominal obesity age, blood pressure age, blood glucose age, arteriosclerosis age
- Incidence risk of disease (5 types): Hypertension, Diabetes, Stroke, Cardiac disease, Dementia
- Incidence risk of cancer (7 types for men/8 types for women): General, Thyroid cancer, Stomach cancer, Pancreatic cancer, Bladder cancer, Prostate cancer, Ovarian cancer, Uterine cancer, Breast cancer, Colorectal cancer
- Mortality risk
- Customized exercise guide, Customized nutrition guide, Practice guide for cancer prevention, Guide to a healthier & longer life
Data source for analysis
- General checkup
- NHIS checkup
- KIOSK, home medical equipment
- Manual input
- Mobile (PDF)